Monday, September 24, 2012

Drunken Gummi Bears

Been too lazy to really do much lately. Kitchen being dirty makes me not want to do much either, HAHA! The beauty of this project was that there were very few dishes required. HUZZAH!

Okay. I know I do a lot of things from pinterest. But ... I just couldn't resist trying this one...

Drunken Gummi Bears from Gizmodo

                                   Courtesy of Gizmodo
Yeah.. I'm serious.

It's crazy easy, too.
Get some gummi bears, get some of your favorite alcohol (I happen to like Rum), and soak the bears in the alcohol for a about 4 days.


So the rum is for me, the vodka is for my friend C. (Vodka's gross.) Just fill up the bowl until the gummis are covered. Put them in the fridge, and wait.




So I cheated a bit, and I haven't quite gotten to the 3 days.. (it's only been about 3 hours...) But we couldn't wait and tried some anyway. 



C was pretty excited. So excited, in fact, that she ate two spoon fulls. 
We decided that was too much and that we should put them in the fridge to wait. 


They are pretty cute so far... I'll post updates in a few days! Let's see if they get bigger!!

See ya around, and ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment