Friday, October 5, 2012

Peanut Butter Granola Bites


Hello Blogger Land!!

Been busy. Starting a new business isn't easy. For those who don't know, I have begun my career as a Tupperware consultant! I've really excited about it. The product is so amazing, and who wouldn't want to party for a living?!

So today, in celebration of Tupperware for Record Breaker month, I decided to make a Tupperware recipe!!

I present to you:

Peanut Butter Granola Bites!



Now, for the record this is a Tupperware recipe, not mine, even if I have made a few changes to it.




 Ingredients: 
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter 
  • 4 Tb. butter 
  • 4 Tb. honey 
  • 1 cup rice cereal 
  • 1 cup rolled oats 
  • 1/2 cup dried cherries or cranberries 
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
And now to admit to my supreme failure. Those delicious beauties you see above... were made wrong. Yeah. I goofed and used a cup of butter and 4 Tb of peanut butter. And while they are still delicious, they aren't nearly as healthy as they would have been had I not written the recipe down incorrectly. 

Feel free to make them either way. They still taste delicious!



Directions:
  1. Melt the peanut butter, butter, and honey in the microwave for about one minute. If you own Tupperware, use your Micro Pitcher Set for this. 
  2. In a separate bowl, combine rice cereal, oats, dried cranberries, and chocolate. 
  3. Pour melted peanut butter mixture over the rice mix and stir to combine. 
  4. Use a scooper to scoop equal portions onto wax paper on a sheet pan. 
  5. *extra step if you use the butter heavy recipe* Put sheet pan with scooped mix into the freezer to firm up the balls. Remove after about 5 minutes.
  6. Using your hands, roll into balls for a more uniform look. 
Super easy! So easy, it really SHOULD be illegal!

Before being rolled

After




Sorry for the dark pictures. I made these late at night. =P

That's it!! Enjoy! And please check out my Tupperware website! Feel free to contact me for all your Tupperware needs!



^Clicky^





No comments:

Post a Comment